The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is responsible for conducting examinations in the public interest and award certificates.
To check your B.E.C.E result online, please visit WAEC website (waecgh.org) and follow the steps below:
1. Select Results -> Result checker or simply click on Result Checker button
Figure: Result Checker link
Figure: Result checker button
2. Click on BECE SCHOOL AND PRIVATE
Figure: B.E.C.E result checker page
3. Enter your index number (INDEX NUMBER)
4. Renter your index number (CONFIRM INDEX NUMBER)
5. Select exam type (BECE-School or BECE - Private)
6. Enter the year you wrote the exam (EXAM YEAR)
7. Enter the serial number written on the checker you have bought (SERIAL NUMBER)
8. Enter the pin written on the checker you have bought (PIN)
9. Click on submit
You can purchase the result checker pin at kuulpay.com
Send your news stories to email@example.com.
Chat with us via WhatsApp on +233 553 220 227.